Get the Advantage of Price Drop on Airfare And Hotel
You Save: 25% On Package if booked by yourself
Hurry Up!! Prices May Increase Soon
- Airport Transfer to Hotel
Places Covered : Mahe Island ,Seychelles
Dates : 6th Dec – 11th Dec
Departing From : Mumbai
Visa Type : On Arrival
Airlines : SriLankan Airlines
BOM ->CMB -> SEZ
SEZ ->CMB -> BOM
1x 30 KG Checked In Baggage included
The baggage information is just for reference. Please Check with airline before check-in.
How to book? Use this link :
Hotel Review : Great Value for Money
Class Type: 3-Star
Duration : 4 Nights
No of Occupancy : 2 Person
Location : La Batie Road, Beau Vallon, Seychelles
How to book? Use this link :
Note: While booking You can request for Early Check-In and Airport Transfer.
One Way Airport Transfer to The Hotel :
Flight : ₹29,000 round trip per person
Hotel: ₹20,000 / 4 nights, 2 sharing (₹10,000 per person)
Airport Transfer: ₹4,500 for 2 person(₹2,200 per person)
Total: ₹42,000 approx per person
Top Things to Do in Mahe Island:
- Pick-up from Seychelles Airport international and get a transfer (6.4 km) to Beau Vallon, Seychelles.
- Check in to Lemongrass Lodge.
- After resting, proceed to visit Victoria Botanical Gardens.
- Head to see the Victoria Clock Tower, which is the most iconic historical feature of Seychelles.
- From there, drive to arrive at one of the most popular beaches on Mahe, Beau Vallon and spend a beautiful evening watching the sunset.
- Proceed for dinner at Traders Vic’s Seychelles.
- Overnight stay at Lemongrass Lodge, which is set on the beach.
- After breakfast, get ready for a 40 min day hike to Morne Blanc located at a height of 1467 ft.
- Head to La Scala, Bel Ombre, an Italian restaurant, for lunch and relaxing.
- To learn about the island’s geology, flora and fauna, proceed to Seychelles Natural History Museum.
- Enroute, visit Arul Mihu Navasakthi Vinayagar, the only Hindu temple on the island built in 1992.
- Explore Sir Selwyn Selwyn-Clarke Market, usually called Victoria Market and grab some souvenirs to make the trip a memorable experience.
- Dine in at Seyshima, a sushi restaurant that is known to be the best venue for Japanese cuisine.
- Head back to Lemongrass Lodge, for overnight stay.
- After breakfast, proceed to Tea Factory to enjoy a splendid panoramic view of the western slopes of Mahé along with discovering how the Seychelles’ tea is made.
- Gear up for a 40 min hike to Anse Major located at a height of 715 ft. leading to a small secluded beach of Anse Major.
- To relax and re-energise, head to Baobab Pizzeria for lunch.
- Indulge in diving/snorkelling or just enjoy small walks along the white sand at Beau Vallon
- Head for dinner at Eden, Bel Ombre.
- Back to Lemongrass Lodge, for overnight stay.
- After breakfast, proceed to Yves Souvenir Cachée, small shop that sells goods made in Seychelles.
- Enroute, stop at French colonial style built Immaculate Conception Cathedral,
- Enjoy lunch at A Taste of Italy.
- Relish your last moments at Beau Vallon
- Return to Lemongrass Lodge, and pack.
- Get transfer back to the airport.
- Board flight back home.
The amount and dates mentioned in this article are subject to change. The prices are constantly fluctuating due to several deals proposed by the website. This article is meant to highlight the current top deals available at the time of publication. Therefore, the exact amount/deal can only be enquired from the website as it may be different on the time of booking.We are not a travel agency, and we don’t sell tickets or any kind of tour packages. If you have questions concerning a booking, please contact the travel agency or airline company.